Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

B-more bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rel_jin, Sep 26, 2008.

1. #1 Rel_jin, Sep 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2008
    yo i live in york PA but im from baltimore Md for anyone is unfamiliar with the area york is about 45 minutes away from bmore and well i gotta say both places suck as far as finding grizz (aka bud) so what im wondering is if im just having bad luck or is baltimore just no good for dank bud so if anyone out there would like to let me know whats up thatd be pretty damn cool

peace out ppls

2. Are you serious? I went to school over there where john hoppkins is and I swear there were people on the sidewalks selling weed to anyone. If I ever get seriously desprite I go to baltimore to get my shit...its so easy!

3. i can always find stuff in baltmore, its not dank but itll get you high.

4. see thats the thing like i can find regulars all day but like i can never find any dank shit and i dont know anyone up here in pa , although im am in collage now so thats bout to change i just gotta find someone who has it now

just sucks that i cant find the good stuff in my home town

5. hahaha a friend of mine works at a local paper in york. she says there's nothing there. im pretty sure theres bud in hunts valley and i think thats actually about halfway between the two. but this forum doesnt allow hookups so....don't go there?

6. yeah im from bmore too living in york county now and as far as my experience goes, there's absolutely no headies in our general vicinity, absolutely dry, someone could make a killing there, it's wide open...

7. i should probably come up there lol

8. thats not that bad.down here in texas its fucking dry because of hurricane dike.fucking bitch.
    all of the growing goes on by galveston thats why

9. you should son cause it is dead as hell out in york

10. haha no buds in b-more? gimme a break, there are mad nugs in b-more u just have to know where to look. May not always be fire but it's deff there. I have gotten some amazing silver haze and purp from b-more.