B-52, what is it?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RongBip, Oct 12, 2011.

1. I got some B-52 for free and I am not quite sure when to use it or if I should at all. I think it is for vegetative growth, but I am growing autos, and they dont exactly veg for too long.

Can I use this into flowering?

2. + DIRECTIONS Use 2 mL per Liter during weeks 3 through 6 of your flowering phase, and during all weeks of vegetative growth.

http://www.advancednutrients.com/hydroponics/ads/B-52.pdf

+ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS + WHY DO I NEED TO GIVE B-52 TO MY PLANTS WHEN I AM ALREADY FEEDING THEM A HIGH-NUTRITION FERTILIZER?
    Plants are able to make B vitamins from some fertilizers. However, they expend energy and nutrition to make the vitamins. When you provide B vitamins in B-52, your plant has a ready-made vitamin source easily available. This means your plant can focus on floral production.
    + I'VE HEARD THAT B-52 IS REALLY GOOD FOR YOUNG PLANTS. IS THIS TRUE?
    Yes, B-52 is definitely a powerful anti-stress tonic that increases survival of transplants, seedlings and clones.
    + I AM GROWING ALL-ORGANIC. CAN I USE B-52?
    We make the only all-organic B vitamin supplement. It's called Organic B. You can use Organic B in any type of garden, especially organic.

[​IMG]

+ DIRECTIONS: Use 2 mL per Liter during weeks 3 through 5 of your flowering phase, and during all weeks of vegetative growth.

[​IMG]