Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Azo

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kyle_timmons678, Nov 8, 2007.

1. I know that this has been posted before but i cant seem to find it....so please excuse me for making this thread....but i have a drug test coming up in 6 days.....i havent smoked in 4 days....and have been drinking water...im not sure if water will be enough for it to be clean tho...so i was wondering what the directions were on takin the azo bladder shit?...i think i heard take 4 18 hours before the test and drink SHIT loads of water and you should be safe to pass ...is this correct?

2. hmm, this makes me wonder: would taking these be similar to taking a tolerance break long enough to clean your system? or are tolerance breaks more for the receptors in your brain to reset? (or something altogether different?)

3. I've wondered that myself, if I could just take a weeklong t-break and take two of these a day, would it be the same as like a month long break?

4. No on the tolerance lol that’s not how it works .

5. OP is 11 years old man..