Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Azo Pill Advice NEEDED pls help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AzoHelp, Aug 2, 2016.

1. So I'm in need of some advice. I have about 14 days left til my piss test. I am a female about 145 pounds and 5'8, I stopped smoking two days ago. Two days ago i smoked about 4 g's throughout the course of three days. I bought vitamin B-12 pills, cranberry pills, and Azo Urinary pain relief 12 pack of pills. I'm trying to decide when would be the best time to start taking the Azo pills and in what amounts.... I'm not sure if I should take them now or wait til about 4 days prior to taking my test since I don't know if the Azo will just clean out my system for one day or if it cleans it out until I smoke again. Reason why I'm skeptical about the azo cleaning out my system until I smoke again is because I've read that THC metabolizes constantly since it is stored in my fat cells, so therefore wouldn't the thc return after a few days of taking the azo pills? please help about your thoughts on when to take the pills, in what amount, and if i would need to take them twice since thc stays in my system. thanks. Also should I buy creatine or is what I'm doing enough?