azamax? Is this stuff gonna harm me?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jimbo lahey, May 5, 2011.

1. Just got done spraying down my friends plants with this azamax mite killer crap. Im pretty sure its derived from neem seeds but the shit sounds toxic as all hell based on the warning label.

If on skin: Take off contaminated clothing, rinse skin for 15-20 minutes, and call a poison control center for treatment advice.

Yet it says its okay to use the DAY OF HARVEST!!! It claims its Soft, Sure, Sustainable! They're kind of giving me mixed messages. I mean how the hell can you spray down all your plants top and bottom and not get some on your skin. I was holding my breath while fucking spraying this crap. Now i'm scared i have cancer and will grow a third testicle.

2. Man you will be fine. I always use a mask and gloves when I spray just in case. I have also used it without precautions with no ill effect. But I do hope your not spraying your ladies with the lights on. Also switch types of spray every three days until mites are gone. In-between that and after I mist with cold water(& two drops of biodegradible soap) to keep them knocked back.