Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

AZ-medicinal marijuana how to find a caregiver

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by SmokeyMcPot 420, Jun 25, 2011.

1. i have recently obtained my evaluation from a doctor in tempe arizona a place called go green az they are only open on weekends. they are registered caregivers however i live kinda far. i was wondering if anybody knew where i could go to find a caregiver in my area. im sure theres a website somewhere i just am having trouble finding such information. please help!:confused::smoke:

2. There are 2 sites I know of that offer caregivers in AZ. One's still under construction, but google the word "weedlist" and check out the first result. And be careful if you go through Gilbert. Police there are busting you whether you have a card or not. Also, check craigslist. The caregiver ads get pulled down fast, but if you set up one of those search notification things you can catch them. Just search for marijuana in "for sale".