Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Az Blazing In Ca

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by aohare94, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Hey everyone, this is my first post. Basically, I'd like to know, if there was anyway an Arizona resident could get a MMJ card in Cali. And IF I got one, where would I stand legally?

Say I have my card and a little weed in Cali and a cop rolls up and asks what's going on. If he saw my card or rec and then saw I was not a California resident, what would happen?

Lastly, would I be able to use dispensaries? I'm not sure if I should get a California or if I CAN get a California ID (vs. a Drivers licence) while still maintaining my AZ residency.

Thanks guys, I know this is a grey area but if you have any insight into my questions or have any other knowledge that I should know then please share. :D

2. I have heard tales of some less than honest places granting cards. Legally no you're not suppose to be able to get one. :smoke: