Ayo

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ehb021, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Whats up everyone, I'm Evan. I just joined this website because of my love for marijuana!! Whenever I get bored, its always fun to have ganja talk. I remember back in the day when I was just a typical brainwashed conformist saying DRUGS ARE BAD!! I remember the moment I decided that I wanted to try weed. I was just thinking about having a out of normal experience, and realized how cool that is. Next thing I know I buy some shwag to smoke for the first time with my friend. I sleepover his house planning to smoke at like 7 in the morning, hahahahaha. We randomly find a blunt in a pot in his driveway, what a fucking coincidence. So my friend rolls a shitty ass blunt and we go to sleep... I wake up at like 6 just waiting to finally smoke weed. So we finally get up and go deep into the woods which was so unnecessary and i smoke weed for the first time... I didnt rly feel much but I kinda thought I did. I continued to smoke about 2 times a month because I was still brainwashed and didnt realize that weed doesnt harm ur body very much for about 9 months or so. It wasn't until 9 months after the first time I smoked weed that I experienced the REAL high from smoking weed after taking 4 homemade bong hits of juicy fruit bud. It was wierd as shit cuz that was prolly like the 30th time ive smoked and NEVER felt like that before. I was freaking out and thought it was laced, but rly, it just opened up a whole new amazing chapter in my life. As time when on and I learned more about weed, I smoked more. Now I smoke all the time and I love it, just like all of you do. I've had some great times with weed, and ive also had some pretty shitty stuff happen to me. Mainly the shitty things are losing an 80 dollar bong (one from this website) 3 hours after I bought it, and breaking another bong 4 days after I bought it. Ive had a couple pieces over these 2 years of smoking, but I just have no luck with pieces. Right now my only piece is a 6 and a half inch hammer bubbler, which I love and will NOT break lol. So basically weed is one of my favorite things in life. I think its good for everyones mind and everyone should experience the high from maijuana atleast once in their life. I think the fact that its illegal compared to alcohol is just fucking rediculous. I love having ganja talk with fellow stoners, and thats why I joined this website! And thats my story with weed!

4:20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BONGS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Well that is one huge intro, but you should break it into paragraphs lol

Welcome to the city Evan!

Oh yea juicy fruit is the fuckin shit.

3. I agree with the paragraphs argument, but welcome man. :) Hopefully we'll be seeing you in the Spirituality and Philosophy section.