aye yai yai

Discussion in 'General' started by CLKWRK, Feb 7, 2014.

1. So situation, really just an update on life. Military is still ehh but got some really amazing friends up here. Wel, I fell in love with one of them, who happens to be a lesbian. ( what the fuck , clk?) I know, but ehh. Shes fucking awesome. But I do feel I went off the deepend too soon. I gotta pull my emotions back or this will end badly.

I kinda knew what I was getting into, but I think I underestimated my emotion. (Duh). So now im living with twm. Which sucks but doeant at the same time. I know how ahe feela, and she does too.

might have not been the best decision to let her know ( we still chat and hangout like we normally would) and I think this is mainly due to having very good communication between us, which im really thankful we have..

just gonna try my best to keep myself in check and not fuck up a great friendship. And if for some reason she decides to give it a go, ill be more tan happy to. Until then, I know I have an amazing friend who I can talk to about shit and not come off as bizarre and poai ly fuck shit up.