ayahuasca

Discussion in 'General' started by DaveyWonder, May 16, 2005.

1. Hey y'all. I'm currently researching something called 'ayahuasca' tea. Apparently it's a mixture of an MAOI and a DMT-based plant. I'll probably order the makings for it online in a few days, I was just wondering if anyone here has tried anything like this. if so, I'd love to hear stories.

2. erowid.org has tons of crazy shit DMT trips

3. Yah erowid is good also check out ayahuasca.com, I had never heard of the tea - it sounds interesting. hnmm

4. yea, you can make the tea with stuff you buy online (you just need two different plants, and there's like 5 different types of plants for each purpose (MAOI and DMT), so it's pretty cool. If anyone wants to check out the website, PM me (I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to post the URL on the forums). When I say I'm doing research, that means I'm lurking on erowid (by far the best research method for everything) I was just curious if anyone here has done it. and whups, I just realized I posted in the wrong forum... oh well

5. yeah thats absolutely legal everywhere and u can find tons of ayas in spice stands
    1 branch (about 10-12 grams) is 2-3 $ in my country but i dunno how much is it there