awkward situation

Discussion in 'General' started by budsmoker55, Dec 20, 2008.

1. ok GC..me my girlfriend and a couple of our friends got invited to this kids house for a party in a different city well ive been with my girl for a year but like 2 months before we started dating she gave this kid head so should i go with her or would tht be a bad idea..thanks:)

2. A blowjob is less meaningful than kissing or sex.

Unless of course you can taste the other dudes dick in her mouth when you kiss her...

3. :eek:woh man that's an awkward situation. I think this would fit more into the sex love and relationship forum.

Its up to you tho at the end of the day. If you would feel uncomfortable with seeing this guy after you know your girls lips have been wra....... OK we wont go into detail but you know....
    It depends how you feel, i don't think anyone of us could give you an answer on that.

4. That's not awkward. She didn't go out with him, who cares

5. Sounds degrading. Why would she want to go?

6. cuz she loves to drink and doesnt think its awkward shes not the brightest bulb on the christmas tree ifyou know what i mean :hello:

7. ^^ Sounds like a great catch imo....

That's not too awkward man.... Just be glad he didn't fuck her... or maybe he did? You never know... Only thing you know for sure is that some sexual act happened with this kid and you're oh so very bright girlfriend...

lol I remember in the dorms though..... I fucked this chick, then she moved onto the room right next to mine.

Think that was awkward every time I walked down the hallway and saw them laying in their bed?
    haha, wasn't for me,,, I just smiled every time :cool:
    she fucked like a dead fish anyway.

8. #8 Bencker, Dec 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2008
    Man I wouldn't even think twice about not going, fuck that. Im way to jealous.

Edit: Only you know if it would be a bad idea.

Edit: Haha MagnusRune det var ingen dålig idé ;)

9. Here's what you do.

Get a leash and keep her on it so she can't leave your sight. Also, carry a gun and shoot anyone that tries to touch her in the calf.... or anyone that really just looks like they deserve a bullet in them.

This method will ensure the lowest possibility of her cheating on you with said guy she gave head to.

10. this is one reason i hate younger generation of females these days. the dating pool is extremely tainted...any girl in my age dateable age group (17-22) has sucked atleast 3 different dicks and probably fucked atleast 3 different guys.

i can look past this for really good looking and cool chicks, but decent looking chicks i cant get past this or bring myself to become attached.

11. im more of the jealous type to dont even let my girl talk to boys but its christmas time soo im thinking about it

12. well in that case your girl will most prob suck his cock again! You cant control her man, if you do your gonna loose her!
    Cant stand overprotective guys, pisses me off.
    She cant talk to another guy? WTF? I can see you have trust in your relationship! Sorry but grow up and get a grip man.

13. LOL, if you kill yourself for alla you'll get some virgins. Besides that the only place there are any left are HALO forums. ALAS. I am the jelous type and i'd either go, and wait for him to say something he shouldn't and kick his ass, or just not go alltogether and find something my GF would rather do. THUS Avoiding everything.

14. Wow. Sounds like a VERY healthy relationship. /sarcasm

15. Bla, it all changes once you get cheated on.

16. I've been cheated on and what? Don't mean every girls gonna do it? And if you think she is gonna do it, then you shouldn't be with her in the 1st place!
    A relationship is based around trust.

17. :D Tack

18. I'd go. I don't think I'd find the situation akward. I mean, I don't hate someone just because they may have dated my ex. They're not together now and there's a reason for that. I'd feel completely comfortable with the situation. I would also trust my girl. (if you don't, you shouldn't be with her).

People break up or, 'mess around' all the time, whether you want to call it a relationship or not is your call. just know that people that used to be in relationships become friends all the time. Sometimes things don't work out, but there was still that initial spark or friendship there, something that started beforehand. Sometimes people find out after they've messed around or dated someone that they prefer them as a friend. Wouldn't something more have happened back then if it was going to happen at all?

What I'm trying to say is - don't just go assuming anything awkward or weird will happen. Just try to enjoy yourself as much as possible. If for some reason you notice tension, you can always leave. Besides, your girl should be on your side anyways, and if you get put into a position that's uncomfortable for you, she should immediately want to get you out of the situation. (meaning, if you and her go to the party and things are all kosher, that's gnarly, but if for some reason you feel tension or something is going on that makes you feel uncomfortable, you can always walk out and count on your girl to be there with you... If she'd rather stay and you leave, or keep you in an uncomfortable position, that seems to be a bit self centered anyways.)

19. pffffbaaahhahahaha noooo...