awkward situation with 2 girls at school . both want the D

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by El Chapo, Feb 1, 2013.

1. #1 El Chapo, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2013
    call me a doushe or what ever you want but here it is
    kinda stuck in a bind flirted with girl 1 for a couple days made a move on her in class making out even fingering her outside of class, hasnt been at school for over a month so i started flirting with girl 2 made a move on her and kissed her the other day. girl 1 texts me today and says shes coming to school on monday... girl 1 and 2 are going to be there. wtf should i do? girl 1 always sits next to me and so now does girl 2 going to be awkward as fuck . what would you do?

2. introduce ----> pull out blunt -----> hit up bedroom :)

3. Inb4 threesome comments...

-_- Idk thats an awkward situation unless theyre both down

4. 3some. Fuck!^

5. its not even like that . they kinda dislike each other... they've had problems in the past

6. pick one or you're not gonna have either

7. Even more of a reason for you to try to score a threesome. Dat jealousy and trying to get your attention will get them both wanting to one up each other in bed to satisfy you bruh.

8. trick question.

it's a catch 22.

choose or play it off like a playa

9. El Chapo just killin' these hoes

10. Just be social and friendly to both of them in class, keep them both laughing and smiling, it'll drive them crazy; pay no mind to the fact that you fingered one and kissed the other. Flirt with one for a little then flirt with the other right back. They'll be at each others throats for your attention.

11. Pick the hotter one :smoking:

12. if they're not down for a 3, get a 4th...

or just choose one.

13. step 1: text each girl that you want something serious but you need a little space.

step 2 : go buy some of those fake necklaces from those gum ball machine things.

step 3 : attend class, but distance yourself from both girls, but smile from time to time at them individually.

step 4 : Text the girls right after school and set up dates that are atleast 3 hours apart.

step 5 : hangout with both girls at the setup times, ask them both out while presenting the necklaces.

step 6 : go switch your classes around

step 7 : keep having two girl friends on the down low, and tell the girls you don't want anyone to know you're dating because you feel like people would put a label on it.

step 8 : enjoy :D

14. Why did you say you were an douchebag in your first post?:confused:
    High school?:rolleyes:

Dude, you were just flirting with these girls, it's not like you were in a relationship with girl 1 and when she was gone for a while you started cheating on her with girl 2. She was gone from school for a month. Just cause you flirt a bit, and play around a little doesn't mean you're committed to her and can't flirt with anyone else at all.

Go ahead and flirt with them at the same time in class. You're just talking to them and playing around for godsakes. I don't see what's wrong with that. (unless you told them both that you wanted to be in a relationship/date them/whatever. That'd be douchebaggy cause you lied.)

15. Fuck one early in the day the other at night :ey: it's what I'd do

16. make out with a dude and they'll leave you alone

17. Pick hotter one. I would go with the first because if she let you finger her outside of class, she is probably a freak.

18. pick the hotter one

19. No you gotta bang both some chicks aren't as hot but they know how to fuck

20. girl 1 : butterface, tight body, biggest ass on a girl ive seen in a while nice sized tits
    girls 2 : nice face, lil thick but still good lookin, lil bit of an ass decent tits