Awkward Moments with Opposite Sex?

Discussion in 'General' started by RJayB, Feb 25, 2013.

1. I had one recently,
    This Friday me and a bro went to smoke a blunt with two girls we knew, we settled together in the middle of some trees where no one would be able to easily see us without us first noticing, and we started puffin on this thing till it was no more.

After it was done we were talking about how sketch it would be if the girls didn't know us at all, and we were murderers or kidnappers. And so one of the girls humorously mentions "Hope you don't have rope in that bag you have!" And we all laughed and my friend responded "Oh yeah and I got some duct tape too!"
    And So I, smart as usual, blurt out loudly "Oh yeah and I have some gloves in my backpack we can use so there's no DNA on their bodies!" And for some odd reason noone laughed at that joke but me.

The two girls looked at eachother like they thought I was some kind of freak and then there was a minute silence between the four of us before we parted ways for the night.
    FML.

2. Sometimes when I smoke around a new group, I randomly say i'm the DEA...nobody laughs but me....

3. You need to find some ENFP women, not the ones that are "too normal" cause they can't break though and become eccentric therefore enjoying your humor.

4. May be you sounded too serious. But that's funny man... the girls must've been scared like hell.

--

My awkward moment with the opposite sex.

I was at a park, and wanted to sit down after walking around for half an hour, so I looked for a spot at the bench, and there it was, an empty seat.

So I seat down, and as soon as I sit down, a group of MILFs sat near the bench, and they started talking about...

Sex... different positions to have sex... different kind of food that will boost her man's sex appetite.. how to get her man to blow his load...

I mean these girls were really talking.... as if I wasn't even there.

And the didn't know I was there.. until my phone rang.

For some reason, they didn't see me sitting so close to them. I became invisible.

And when my phone rang and interrupted their conversation, they became absolutely quiet for the duration of my phone call, and as soon as I hung up the phone, they went each others' ways.

It was pretty awkward.

5. Damn, those MILFS where nasty. I dont think thats normal. They must have been raging sluts in their younger days

6. That's awkward as fuck waow

7. That's when you have to put your arm around 1 of them and breathe deeply

8. Your problem was that it was too long. The other jokes are short one liners but you told a story with your joke... too much details keep it short and to the point. One liner.

9. all these stories sounds like the other people made it awkward.

10. Exactly haha, they probably figured you were thinking of that the whole time considering you were able to go into such detail. If you would have said something like "I have protection" they would be sleeping with you instead of your witty friend