Awkward moments while high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kawaii420, Mar 19, 2014.

1. I'm sure there's been a thread about this already but oh well. :) any stories?

peace love and bud

2. I was baaaked out of mind back when I was 15, probably one of the first times I got baked too. Went to mcdonalds, as I was standing in line my eyes were gettin droopy & I probably smelt like weed but as soon as it was my turn I don't know why but I started laughing so hard that even the cashier lady was laughing too and she said "I bet you're hungry too, ain't ya?"

Hahaha she was hot though so I didn't mind making her laugh :)

3. First time I ever got high I was 11 I kept turning people down cause I knew them from football and I was offered free stuff all the time I finally agreed during the summer and I was with my buddy jake so I grabbed a apple and we went on a adventure with Mary Jane about a 15 minutes later when we were outside skate boarding my mom calls me up and said "I'm picking you up in 2 minutes were visiting your grandma in the hospital" I start bugging out just trying to cover the sent with cologne and axe when she arrives I get there and some big guy knows what's good and he sees me acting stupid as shit and starts to mess with me after that we get to my grams and my whole damn family's there as I'm baked I'm saying stupid shit and they keep asking questions and finally I have to wheel chair my great aunt out to the car and when I was baked in front of a hospital with a wheel chair I started doing some weird stuff trying to set up jumps and I didn't even realize but a hour or so went by and tons of missed calls from my mom so I walked home and told her that I was searching all over the hospital cause I lost my phone

:Kreem:

4. One time I smoked a blunt then a couple of bowls, after that my sisters boyfriend drove me to maverik I told him to come with me. So we go inside and I walk to the fountain drinks an this bitch is in my way so I say "shoo, shoo" with that one hand motion and then she says "oh I'm sorry" and moves I just burst out laughing and I mean laughing to the point where my gut hurt it was too damn funny...the whole gas station went silent and everyone was just starring at me. I eventually got my shit together and filled my drink then grabbed some munchies then paid.

5. i was at a party when i was 14 and i got really baked,but then my friend, the party host, said his dad was coming home in 30 minutes, i started flipping out and one of my friends tried to calm me down, long story short, he was lying to get the rest of the people to leave and we ate microwaveable hamburgers, even better, i got home high, and my dad took my bowl, he gave it back in the morning all clean and shit.

6. Walked into mcdonalds with my friends stoned as hell, seen the sexy cashier lady and I looked at the menu like I was thinking real hard and says to her I says, "Can I get a numberrrrr You! (points at her)

She blushed and laughed, but then said, "You think youre funny?" In a serious manner.

Needless to say I ate my mothafuckin mcchickens!