Awkward Bathroom Moment (Slightly Gross)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MunchiesMan420, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Lmao! That shits too funny, and what are the odds haha

2. If my roommate and I are smokin a bowl and I all of a sudden have to take a shit, I walk into the bathroom with the bowl. He gets pissed off because he has to wait for me to come back so he can smoke and half the time, I force him to come into the bathroom while I'm mid-dump to smoke.

3. haha im guessing that i they walked up to the car from behind me and i didnt look that way and the bitch rolled down the window cause she was about to smoke a ciggarette i ripped ass saw her face and just dipset'd haha she must have had a SHITTY day

4. hahahahaahahahahaha omg dude thats raunchy ahahhaah +rep that made me fucking laugh

5. haha thats like torture man, +rep for the laugh

6. haha i just remembered the other day i had taco bell, got mad nachos and a cheesy gordita crunch and i had to fart like no other.... well ive never lit a fart on fire and i bet my friend a smoke up i could light it on fire and he gladly took it.... this nasty ass fart is boiling up in my stomach and i light it and i swear the flame must have been a foot high i singed some ball hair and the room smelt like burnt hair and burnt fart for at least an hour.... needless to say i got smoked up that night cause i completed the feat :)

7. Haha thats great! You also got lucky casue you didnt burn your balls man, +Rep

8. haha thanks man, sick thread :laughing:

9. Been there. Explosive diarrhea is sound embarrassing shit lol. I always put the vent on to try to mitigate the noise. Sometimes I'll courtesy flush right before I let loose pandemonium, I'm sure you could hear that kind of noise through the door and over the vent, though.

10. I have a story that comes close to explosive diarrhea embarrassment. I was at this ranch with some good family friends, one of whom is a very attractive member of the opposite sex who I was trying to get with. Anyways, I had been holding in a huge turd for about 2 days, and I just HAD to take a dump. I run into the bathroom farthest from where this girl was, and released this beast. It was pretty massive to say the least. Too massive. The toilet wouldn't flush it down, and there was no plunger in the room. Half of the turd was still showing from the hole in the toilet, and I had no way of making it go down. I decided that I would just walk out of the bathroom like I didn't just plug this toilet up, and let the next person deal with it. Well, on my way out, this girl was just walking up to the bathroom saying, "Oh thank God, the other toilet is backed up and I need to use this one." As soon as she walked in, I ran out of the room to hide my shame. I see her dad walking towards the restroom a few minutes later, plunger in hand, and needless to say, I was pretty embarrassed. Everybody knew it was me who produced this massive crap and tried to cover it up. Dinner that night was pretty awkward.

11. Touché.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HA!

12. Oh wow some of these are great. I'll add some stories when I'm sober. I like to read when I'm high, not type.

13. Hahahaha this sounds sorta like a story about my friends mom.

I went to the shore with him about freshman year in highschool and we end up going to a friend of theirs that lives on the shore in ortley nj. Anyways, I'm waiting to go to the bathroom to change into a bathin suit to go in the ocean. As I wait finally the door opens and I see my friends mom casually walk out, and as she is few feet from bathroom still, i walk in take on wiff and just say out loud "oh god!".

hahahahah I keep crackin up sayin this story

14. Im glad you found some humor in that :p

Sounds very embarrassing indeed, thats such a horrible situation to be in

15. haha i love how the title of the thread says (Slightly Gross) when its fucking completely gross hahahaha

16. Aight, so yesterday, I was munching like crazy. Later that night, natured called. I went to the bathroom for what seemed like 2 hours, dying. I get up and not a single coco puff in the bowl.

17. hahahah sounds like a ghost shit

18. Anal dry heaves & much gas, been there baby & it's never fun.

Ever had the ass splatters so bad you had to wipe the backs of your thighs when you were done?

19. Unfortunately...yes

20. the grossest shit is the one i like to call the Sprinkler

its when u spray shit out at a completle 360 degree turn and it soaks the entire toilete and everything else around.. fucking gross