Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

awful terms

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by devilzlettuce, Oct 8, 2010.

1. lately I've been hearing some really retarded ways of saying your high so let's come up with a big list of terms that you hate.

I will start

zooted
    example-the other day I smoked an ounce of some purple granddaddy and was completely zooted.

2. Who cares man.. if thats how people say it let them, were all getting high no need to disrespect someones way of saying it.

3. I said zooted in like 1993, but it wasn't weed we were talking about. Similar to geeked.

4. ^^^^
    What Loyalty and Daily Kush said

5. Woah shit i was zooted just a minute ago

6. whimmy wham wham wozzle!

7. I don't think there's anything awful about it... If people wanna make up new words, let them. :smoke: Doesn't mean YOU have to say them, too...
    The only thing I find kinda silly is how people use them like they're describing a specific level of highness. ex: "I'm sooo stoned...but not yet ZOOTED!" Uhhh NO lol

8. I don't like the term trippin' ballz. It makes me cringe to think of some dude trippin' over his balls. (Can we say major owwie time?) :(

9. Buttsex.

Its anal. :ey::hide:

:D:D:D

10. Theres a term going round in London in the "gangsta" scene called "Lean" pretty gay imo :p

11. [​IMG]

12. "Blazed" is pretty stupid.

13. lol Ive heard that one alot.

I just let people say what ever.
    Some people hate on "shell", but I think thats cause its a charlotte NC word :smoke:

14. when people say they are on a "trip" when they are just high. no where near are the two the same.:eek:

15. I've heard some new ones around here lately (Eastcoast)

-Corned
    -Screwed
    -Shammed (relation to shamwow?)

I hate em.

16. you already know bruh. thats our term. shelled as a mu fucka

17. It's all about being retarded.

18. marijuanazed

19. I always say baked or blazed lol. or blaze to smoke