Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Awful High when cooked

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Swirl, Dec 26, 2008.

1. OK, I wanted to make a firecracker a few days ago but instead did it with a oatmeal rasin cookie. 325 degrees for 25mins. I let it cool then ate it, tasted so bad... Had it at 9:30pm, fell asleep at around 11pm, woke up after 2am feeling it all over my body, I had to sit up straight because my muscles would hurt if i lean forward and I couldnt lay down as it was very uncomftorable. thankfully this only lasted a hour and I was back asleep. I woke up ofcourse feeling dizzy a bit.
    When I smoke it, I was find with a real high, but for some reason, It gave me a heavy wave feeling throughout my body. The Feeling was similar to feeling really cold to the point where you can't stand it. It was really windy at night which made me a bit peronoid everytime I heard the wind hit my window. I will only smoke it for now on.

Makes you not want to get high anymore lol.
    It was crazy.

2. Ah come on, dont say that. Just stick to bowls and J's if your unsure about cooking bud. But im with ya on the awfulness of the taste. They tasted like bigfoots dick.

3. Yea, it was sick. I'm sticking with joints and blunts until I get my bubbler..... and a job...

4. my fire crackers taste pretty good.
    eating two right now.
    i use reg skippy or reeses peanut butter, add a cap of olive oil and some dank then wait.
    mmm they taste like kush
    mmmm