Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Awesomest Night Ever!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tikiman6, Apr 25, 2009.

1. #1 Tikiman6, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    So my friend and I decided to go on a lil road trip. Just cruising along and we get to a park. We start burning one, and come across a family of foxes playing. We were about 15-20 yards off from them, and just chilled and smoked, even though they were downwind of us and aware of us, we just watched the 4 baby foxes (Turbo, Clive, Zoro, and Rusty) play for about half an hour. Then we decided to get closer, and we got within ten feet of Turbo when he came over to inspect us. Then we moved down the path, saw three deer, then saw three more deer, just prancing around. Then we got walking sticks and started trekking on forest paths. We walked across a huge tree that fell to get to the lake, where we got a picturesque view of downtown Madison across the lake from us. So we burned one more and called it a day.

Oh yeah, and the mom was named Senora Bananas

2. sounds like a pleasent way to smoke weed lol:smoke:

3. DUDE! thats awesome, and more awesome that you named the foxes

4. Yea dude I was deep in the woods today and came across 3 deer, I actually got to pet one I came so close to them but tweaked thinking I would get bit.