Awesome Weed Experience Last Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by imageek, Mar 2, 2014.

1. #1 imageek, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014
    Sup dudes,

I'm not a beginner smoker, but have smoked on and off for about 10 years. I've not smoked weed for a good month, but yesterday I had a bottle of wine with a meal, and decided I'd burn a bit of weed when I got home.

So I blazed up, smoked the joint and initially felt nothing. This is my girlfriends weed, I've not smoked this stuff before, no idea what strain it was.

But slowly I felt the high creep up on me. I grabbed the laptop and watched some documentary on space. I didn't know what the fu*k they were talking about, I was transfixed on the images of space. The images seemed to open up as if I was actually there. Everything looked parallax and 3D. Was so strange.

Then I got mad double vision. Couldn't see a thing. So I closed my eyes and felt these hot waves pulsing through my body. Felt like a volcano was going to erupt from my head. I opened my eyes and felt dizzy and sick, but I told me self to forget about it, it's just weed. I'm cool. And all those feelings went away.

So I closed my eyes again, whilst listening to the music that was playing on the space documentary. And I wasn't asleep, but I started to see EVERY single thing that had happened to me in the past. It's as if my mind was racing through all of my past memories. Right before my eyes my old town I lived in appeared in front of me, and I was navigating my way around the area. I could see it all. I was playing back all the memories. My mind was going very fast, but it felt slow to me. I was just traveling with it.

I started to see things that I done with my grandparents, even things that I can not remember now. But the memories were so profound. It was like a direct gateway into my subconscious.

In all the years I've smoked weed this has to be one of the best experiences I've ever had. Even when I opened my eyes, I could still see the past.

I am trying my hardest to recall what I seen last night, but I can't. Much of what I seen last night I can not remember now. I need to smoke some weed later and see if I can induce the same experience.

Thought I'd share this, because I didn't even know these types of experiences were possible with weed as I've never had them before.

Now, I just wish that my mind could traverse everything I've learnt the past 2 weeks in music theory, then I could pass the exam with flying colours.

Also, just to add, because I've only just remembered this. I was watching a DJ set of a DJ playing at the boiler room. And it was showing the faces of all these people that were there and dancing and stuff. It felt like I was there. Everyone was moving in slow motion, and don't ask me how I knew the layout of the club but I was walking around looking at all these people dancing and stuff. I kept walking back to this one guy that was dancing like an idiot. Like a proper geeky guy that was drunk and moving his arms like a worm. I was transfixed on his dancing.

Sorry, lol, babbling away now. I like to document this because I know in a few days I'll have no memory of this powerful experience.

2. Sounds pretty awesome man and a neat experience to have

3. Sounds like you smoked some crack 

Ha Ha!

It's likely the weed + the alcohol, and maybe my SSRI's are having some effect. I'm on 20mg of Citralopram. But I've smoked on them loads of times in the past.

5. Sounds like DMT....

6. Was it laced ? I agree with this...

If DMT can do that ... I want some!

marijuana doesn't do this. you took another drug.

if you did not take any other drug by choice see a doctor for blood test...someone spiked your food/drink with some other drugs...

9. Yeah Psychedelics do that.
    I love droppin LSD when i go to fun places, makes me realize alot of stuff.

10. Yeah you should go to the doctor to have a blood test.
    But why worry ?
    Any drug once in awhile isn't really that bad, specially if it was your first time and you liked it B)

Nah it wasn't laced. It was home grown by my girlfriends friends partner, although it's pretty potent.

12. #12 imageek, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014
    Nah no way. I know for certain I didn't take any other drug. I had a family meal at a Chinese restaurant, drank a bottle of expensive wine. It was a suit and tie event. Got home, burned some weed.

I've never touched any other drugs in my life apart from weed. And I'm certain this dude don't lace weed.

It's not unusual for people to have a psychedelic type experience from weed.

13. Yeah then it prolly was the wine + weed

14. Well, tonight I'm smoking the same weed as last night, but I've had no alcohol. I didn't get the same experience. So, it must have been the alcohol that caused me to trip out like that.

Still, it's some beautiful weed. Got music in the headphones, and I can hear every element of the track, just sounds so full and rich. Think I'm coming down now, I need another joint.

:metal:  :yay:  :metal:  :yay:  :metal:  :yay:  :metal:  :yay:  :metal:  :yay:

15. Sounds trippy...

16. You probably some how activated some kind of hipnosys of euphoric nostalgia and the music reminded you of things from trigger memories........yeah

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. That is not DMT lol.

18. I've experienced a lot of similar things you have mentioned. my vision got blurry and I felt waves going through my body fast up to my eyes and head.
    my brain felt like it got very very hot and had pressure. everything seemed and felt different.

I started remembering stuff I loved to do when I was young or events that stood out to me as a child that I normally wouldn't recall. Idk man I've had a lot of trippy highs before but this was different.

Made my head hurt quite a bit though, it felt like it was over heating. every now and then I would get an electric shock.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Really? Why not? I am sure you are not speaking from experience. So, go to erowid and read some experiences.

20. Unless he had like some low grade DMT then maybe. From what I have heard from personal family when you smoke DMT it doesn't last long, you get EXTREME visuals. Why do you think dmt is so rare? Someone would not just give that up.