Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Awesome stash jar I just got yesterday

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Conquis7ador, Aug 31, 2009.

1. #1 Conquis7ador, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2009
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. thats cool as shit man:smoke:

+1

3. Hell yeah it is dude and it was only 12 bucks, they also had Monster energy cans and brake cleaning fluid cans.

4. thats cool
    i wanna buy a mason jar but i can only find them in paks of 12.
    i wldnt be able to fill em
    good find
    +1

5. nice, hope no one likes diet 7 up though.

If your looking for an awesome stash jar on the cheap & stealth isnt an issue. Look into vintage ink bottles. There are some with a cut glass pattern from sanfords that are small 1/2-3/4 liquid oz size that are amazing. For a new gasket, get some bubble/foam paper (like bubble wrap but is more like a foam paper than anything else) and cut out the same size as the lid out of it, a dob of rubber cement, dry & your good to go.

6. That's legit man

7. Well I'm in college right now and I keep it in the fridge, so most of my close friends already know about it so they won't grab for it. And if anyone else asks if they can have it I'll just say that's my last one.

8. I think you've inspired me to make one of those XD

9. Lol I thought of how I could make one after I bought it.

10. Be gentle with it. I have a Pepsi one that I got from a friend and its stripped dented and everything. So basically, don't be like him and carry it in a backpack.

11. Oh I will, it's in the fridge atm next to the other sodas.

12. Nice I've got the same one, I just use it mostly for trips to festivals and throw it in the back inside the cooler.

13. Bump.

14. The WD-40 is my favorite stash can

15. Nice Jar and bub man. My friend bought a stash jar like that but it's shaped like a monster lol. and dude let us know how that bubbler hits.

16. Yeah man at a smoke/music shop here they've got like 10 different kinds of those. Love it man I'm jealous.

17. Dude, get one.

18. When I looked at the first picture I was just like what the fuck, it's just a soda can, where's the stash jar?