awesome read

Discussion in 'General' started by jasonjasonjason, Apr 29, 2007.

1. I saw a documentery about that guy.

2. that fools prolly dead or in jail

3. It was interesting. Thanks for posting it.

4. I just find it all so interesting. The fact that he has no police record is amazing, and something I find awesome is how he went from being a seller to support his habit to quitting coke and now just making tons of money. Supporting all these cocaine addicts, the shit that America hates, but hey this dude is getting fucking rich off Americans. Also how he has several runners and refers to his deal as a "business" that he will later cash in on is so pro of him.

5. If your smart you dont get caught.

6. yea but he isnt very smart, doing interviews and documentarys its only a matter of time before he gets busted or somebody thinks hes snitching and he gets shot

7. If only it were that easy! There is a ton of luck involved as well. Imagine one of his college "runners" gets pinched. From there that person has to make a decision: Do the time or cop a plea. Chances are, that person doesnt give a shit about "Lenny" or his future. Most people in that case would plea bargain and save themselves from jail time, turn on Lenny and go about the rest of their lives with an intersting story to tell. Meanwhile Lenny sits in jail and thinks about what could have been if that snitch hadnt been caught!

So basically, Lenny has to realllly hope that one of his runners arent busted before he decideds to sell his buisness. LUCK

8. Your not supposed to tell your runners your real name, where you live ect....

9. thats what i was thinking. besides even if one of the runners did snitch they probably would not continue to live a happy and comfortable life unless they moved to some discreet location where they wouldnt be found.

10. What a joke.

That kids gunna get taken down and sit in jail for 15 years. Ohh sure, he might have 100,000 in the bank tax free, but that dont do shit when your gettin raped for being a rich boy snot.