Awesome Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by psychoperson25, Feb 1, 2009.

1. http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s257/psychoperson25/Funny/Picture086.jpg

This is random...just saying they make good munchies with crackers^

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s257/psychoperson25/Funny/Picture087.jpg

So I'm at my house drawing and shit, listening to some reggae, I went through over twenty nine songs before getting tired of drawing. I go out and watch some tv bored by myself and high as fuck.

Then I get a call from my friend asking if I got any weed, I say yes. Then tell him they are welcome to come over my parents aren't home(They were drunk.Designated driver though)

So I didn't want the loud noise they would make to wake anyone up. It was funny I was watching animal house they say they are five minutes away. I look out side and see the car about 30 seconds away and go outside.

My one friend falls out of the car and they immediately started talking about how they blew up a paint can. This was fucking funny. I laughed for like five minutes and they were all going "Your awesome"

And shit like that.

So I take ten minutes of mine convincing them to go out to our camper so we can take some bong hits. And the drunkies are all like "Huh?"

"Wuh?"

"I wanna carry the weed."

Stupid shit like that.

But then we start toking they chill out we listen. To all this different music, Slightly Stoopid, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, you know awesome stuff to listen to high. Also I broke some chicks weed cherry.

We went inside and ate watched pineapple express. Listened to this chick play piano and the guitar it was cool chill even.

At least it broke up my evening. But it was nice, and that shit was the dankest stuff I ever had...if you look at it closely you can see crystals.

2. glad you had an awesome night dude.
    i love having unplanned gatherings. and it happens all the time haha.

3. Yeah thats probably my second unplanned gathering other than the last awesome Sunday. I think the idea that they are unplanned can make it better. If its planned you are following a ruleset you know?

And sometimes its nice to have a spontaneous night.