Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Awesome friend stories?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zolaisagod, Aug 19, 2008.

1. #1 zolaisagod, Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2008
    Alright, I'm going back to college this weekend. I don't really pick up much bud in my city, I just started smoking at school freshman year and I've generally kept it there. Anyway, my plan for this year has been to pick up in bulk to save money, college students need all we can get right (bud and money:D)? Well, one of my bros mentions he's bringing up some nice outdoor. I ask if I can get a bunch off of him. It's hard to pick up weight for good prices at my school and he's coming up with parents so it's sketchy to begin with. I was thinkin maybe 1/2 for $100 or something like that. This text convo ensued:

Him: yeah dude, you want one ounce or two?
    Me: WTF seriously?:hello:Well I guess just one cause that's all the money I can get out at once.
    Him: I'll front you the second ounce.
    Me: WTF SERIOUSLY?????!?!?!:hello::hello:

$375 for two zips. Now I've got 56 grams coming my way:smoking: I fuckin love my college bros.

2. Once in awhile when I'm broke my dealer will come over, give me an eighth and smoke me out til we're just sitting in the backyard grunting at each other.

And yeah fronting an ounce is a good fuckin deed.