Awesome DIY Sploof

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by PercyBlunts, Sep 2, 2018.

1. So I used a large daily vitamin pill bottle cut the top and bottom off and then got a small allergy pill bottle that fits perfectly inside of the mouth of the vitamin bottle I glued the top of the vitamin bottle on the bottom where I cut a hole through and got a few toilet paper rolls and cut them in half wrapped them together with some thread and then wrapped some dryer sheets over it and fit them into the big bottle and 3-4 more dryer sheets inside the small bottle. I didn't glue the bottle in so it would be collapsible when needed. Just replace sheets when desired. Works like a charm

IMG_2956.JPG IMG_2957.JPG IMG_2958.JPG IMG_2959.JPG IMG_2960.JPG IMG_2961.JPG IMG_2962.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Plastic water bottle, poke a dozen pencil sized holes in the bottom, fill with dryer sheets, exhale through it. That got me through the 8th and 9th grade with nightly toke sessions. Make a new one every week and no one will be the wizer. If you keep the container part of your sploof it will start to smell like a half smoked doobie after a while...