Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Away from Home, No contacts, no danks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SpacemanSpiff, Dec 15, 2012.

1. I am currently away from home on business in the Dallas area and have no contacts of course being from the east coast, guess i am on a mini t-break. Only thing i is i just got off of one for almost 3 months haha so i kind of got screwed. Anyone else ever have time away from home where they were unable to secure any type of buds because of being unfamiliar with the area?

Worst part is, i'm told the buds in TX are pretty unreal, looks like i won't be able to enjoy the southern herbs on this trip however.

Anyone from the Dallas are know of any good places that sell glass?

2. Go to a liquor store at around 8pm.. I am sure there will be people there :)

3. True. Guess i just feel sketchy you know? Like what if it's a cop or some dude who just wants to murder me and steal my cash haha. Guess it's just me not knowing the area you know?

4. Dont be a pussy carry a gun. Would u wanna fuck with the dude in my sig?

No.

You kno why?

Cuz hes got a gun. Carry guns and buy weed.. Youll be a badass in no time.

5. Fuck off Cyrus.

6. Yep, im visiting my pops in tampa for the holidays but I made sure to bring my one hitter/dugout with me so im :D

7. Well u can just go ahead n fuck off too if u wanna be a little bitch

Fuck out my trailer park Bunny :laughing:

8. Your fucked in the head Cyrus, fuck off with your little gun.

9. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dbC3xhd1XQ"]The Big ShootOut [/ame]

10. Cheesburger ass eatin maaafucka.

11. i was on a camping trip to the redwoods in california.
    i was running out of weed and i looked across the street when i was in some random town and saw some guy doing a drug deal. like, it was so fucking obvious. so i got out of my car and held up some money and he shook his head yes. hahah.
    asked him for a baggy of weed and he also offered to sell me some mushrooms.