Awards

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Oct 10, 2017.

1. I think it would be cool to have an award deal on here.

Most helpful cordial and nice to newbies

Best Farmer

Funniest Farmer
    Etc

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Who would be the judges?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Im usually on AFN, theres a badge system for stuff like that. You could pm a forum mod and submit your idea, theyd probly go along with it if you have the time and dedication to watch a ton of posts and come up with an easily implemented acheivement sytem. As far as best farmer youd have to have some kind of crazy tournament with different categories and thered probly be many equals. Itd be alot of work and youd probly have ti apply and be acxepted as a mod

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4. In a far away time in my life i used to own 2 record labels and produce drum n bass. A forum i used to frequent started a yearly award scheme to recognise the major players of the scene. Its a long story but basically it became a way for the same people year in year out to pat themselves on their own back and give themselves and their friends an ego trip and credit. It was the biggest load of crap i have ever had the misfortune to get dragged into.

So my 2 cents is this. please dont.......

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I've talked about this before. You should really write this in the contests section. We do have one. There's a section for everything here... =)

What I would like to see is a plant of the month contest. Judged by the members who nominate the plant they consider the winner. Have the first two weeks of each month for submissions and the last two for judging.

Grasscity is a head shop. Can't they give away a free piece of equipment once a month? Doesn't seem like a huge sacrifice. They could pick anything they want to get rid of.

Plant of the month contest would stir up some competition and new excitement on the forum. It will be less about someone's ego trip and more about beautiful plants. Unfortunately I'm a few months out from having a winner since I'm just putting my tent back up.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Grasscity could put out a calendar/poster of the 12 winners from the year. Submit two photos. A full plant shot and a close up of buds.

• Like Like x 4
  7. I really like this idea I would buy a calender. And hopefully get my photo in it 1 year

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. I have seen this done on truck forums and it is pretty cool to see eveyones uploads.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'd like to see it. A few rules would be nice like the plant has to be currently growing that month. No old plants from two years ago winning. A simple calendar or anything else in the picture could suffice for proof.

I think it would get some excitement going.

What would be cooler then winning the plant of the month contest and then smoking some of it through the new piece it won for you? I guess a lot of things, but I still would enjoy that.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yea let other people on the forum to vote. Sure would be nice to have the incentive to post quality pics too.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Me too

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

12. Was thinking of u and Robbie when I posted this! U grower of The year, Robbie the most friendliest Ambassador and who knows for funniest?

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thats a better idea. Nice 1

• Like Like x 3
  14. Thanks Ed... well I guess what we're going to give you the award of the funniest absolutely you make us all chuckle LOL

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. How about a category for 'Best Redneck Engineering" ...LOL I 'll play !

• Like Like x 1
  16. I think that would be cool too. But I would just base it on the "plant" its self. I mean... the person who submitted the pictures and grew the actually plant wouldn't be known by anyone until the final voting was closed, that way it would be truly an award based on the best plant grown for that month.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2