Avg Cost Per Lb (or yield) Per Grow Cycle

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mtnman4469, May 7, 2019.

1. I'll get right to it. What is your avg cost/yield AFTER initial set up costs? I don't want to know what it took to get started, just what it costs for you to produce X amount now that you're up and running. Include your setup, and I'll crunch some numbers to get a very rough estimate of cost per type of grow (LED vs HID, DWC vs Soil, etc). Im big on data driven actions and I can't seem to find any estimates on cost per yield post initial startup. Thanks a ton. Looking forward to getting some numbers.

2. So many different setups, what size of grow? Im still new but electricity is king so grams/watt.

For example my grow is small 2x4x7 in my basement and I dont have to run heat, ac or humidity controls.

BL

3. I require an air conditioner, humidifier and sometimes a dehumidifier. I grow in a 32 inch by 32 inch by 60 inch tent.

I'm currently averaging about $0.75 per day and $25 per month. My last Harvest was 14 oz dried.

8 weeks of veg and 14 weeks of flower for my current sativa totaling 22 weeks.

$115.5 per harvest
    $0.30 per gram

320 actual led watts
    1.225 grams per watt

I can do better if I grow in the winter.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Very nice!

BL

• Like Like x 1
  5. I know its a while since post but is there a calculator to work this out? Like an app? I'm writing this and saying out loud, "why have you not googled it 1st,before you ask dumb questions?!!. I'm stoned and this bud I have at the min is making me thick...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Grasscity Forum mobile app