AVB vapes

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Guitar fingers 12, Oct 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. If anyone could help me out with avb would be great, was just wondering whether all vapes work in producing avb. I.e. Whether there's any difference between Convection and conduction vapes, I am looking to buy the G Slim ground material vape coz it's cheap as, from what I can tell it's conduction, will it still work in making avb because that's the main reason I'm getting it.

Grenco G-Slim Ground Material - Happyrasta.com.au

2. Cheap and flower vapes really do not mix, gpen especially. These are very known to just burn your herb it will basically just be an electric pipe so you really wont get much avb out of this, you will mostly get ash. For a decent flower vape you gotta be willing to spend at least $100, and I really am just not a fan of portable flower vapes, never have hit one that compares to an at home desktop vape

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Look into an Arizer Solo OG. You should be able to find one on sale now during Halloween sales or on Black Friday. The Arizer air is another choice to check out.

Compare prices. Many websites will match low prices, just make sure they are reputable. Sometime it may be worthwhile to pay a few dollars more but buy from a company/site with good customer service.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I have the pax 2 and lovvvvvebit. Making edibles this weekend with my vaped bud

5. I have a black mamba, they cost about $30-40.

It's functional and what you'd expect for a cheaper dry herb vape, temp control isn't mega accurate but does the job.

6. I strongly suggest not going with a vape, just because it is cheap. Do some research, vaporizers are one of those things where you really want to get a quality vaporizer or you are just wasting your money. Don't need to drop 400 bucks either.

Vapcaps are super nice and you can get them under 100 bucks. I picked up arizer solo 2 and so far has been my favorite vape.

7. Ive never been happy w my pax 2, wish I had gone with something else but I continue to use it because it's just what I have.... imo the arizer stuff looks more promising....i dont see myself buying anything pax again.

8. At the risk of stating the obvious, you don't need a vape for making decarbed cannabis for edibles. You can do it in an ordinary oven. 40 minutes at 240 degrees F will give excellent results.

9. Vaping weed, rather then smoking it, also conserves the bud.......and your lungs!

Pax 2 + 3 are junk.

Storz and Bickel "Mighty", Arizer Solo, Arizer Solo 2. These 3 vaporizers are legit. Lots of junk out there being sold.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 TrichomeStoned, Dec 5, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    I have a mighty not a fan of how small the bowl is plus after 3 months of using it tastes like crap even tho I cleaned it multiple
    Times and doesn't hit anymore real small smoke I will admit when I first got it though it was real nice I liked being able to taste the flavors of the strain but noticed I had to repack a lot to get a buzz cause bowl so small lol since then performance has gone downhill switched screens still getting no vapor anymore

11. I think I might want to try a pax 2 because of the bowl size is supposedly large which I want and I hear it is more "on demand" vape where mighty was a session vape . I'd rather take 2-3 good hits of a bowl high temp and be done with it then have to rip it over ten times it makes my throat dry from all the inhaling

12. I never had a pax 2 so I don't know if it's legit or not I hear to optimize it u should buy more quality oven pack from other website is that true

13. Pax battery life isnt amazing and the draw resistance sucks. You also need to clean it more than any other vape ive tried.