Discussion in 'Movies' started by panicandrew, Jan 26, 2010.

1. My friend is paying for my ticket for Avatar tonight, it's the 3D version of it and he wants to smoke up a little bit before we go which sounds awesome and I thought it'd be a good idea to get some thoughts on that.

I've seen a few movies while I was high, some I liked so much more but some I couldn't really get into.
    How is Avatar when you're high? Especially the 3D version.

I doubt there's a thread about this, I couldn't find one but if there is please link me.

2. Movies are always awesome when you're ripped... but avatar 3D is incredible. It was kind of lame for me, cause I smoked up and was sober like half way through the movie.. Also you kind of get used to the "3D effect" after like an hour or so.. but its still wicked - and a must see when you're ripped... Also dude - go early so you can see the 3D Alice in Wonderland preview.. gotta check that out

3. Yeah the movie is pretty damn long, I'm going to go out half way and smoke a small joint in the washroom really quickly if I feel like i can pull it off.

4. Haha - washroom is risky.. but Id definitely recommend smoking half way through. You shouldn't miss much. Let us know how you like it :smoke:

5. IT WAS AMAZING! You should for sure see it...

6. Do it but dont get too high because the 3D will give you vertigo...just get a buzz and go the movie is amazing by itself....but yeah definitely smoke a lot before you go that's one thing i regret not doing

7. Do it but dont get too high because the 3D will give you vertigo...just get a buzz and go the movie is amazing by itself....but yeah definitely smoke a lot before you go that's one thing i regret not doing

8. oh my god avatar was amazing blazed your gunna love it

9. Yeah the 3d was really intense high. Only problem is its like 3 hours long and you loose interest a bit.

10. I saw it not high and the ENTIRE time I watched the movie I wished I was high. The visuals in the movie are mind blowing.

11. I got incredibly blazed. I knew as soon as i saw the preview for Pirahna 3d that i had made the right decision. lol.

12. This was exactly what i was thinking haha. I dont post a lot but i figured i would for this one. I got STONED AS SHIT before going in and the movie was amazing!!! it was long but i didnt want it to end. I went back a couple days later and saw it again. cant wait for alice and piranha jahahha!!!

13. just rip a one hitter close to your lap to prevent sobering up, i hate it when that happens

14. one of the best experiences of my life is watching avatr high. you have to do it before its too late its unbelievable

15. I have a feeling if I saw this movie not high, it would suuuck

16. I saw it tripping on booms, it was pretty sweet

17. i can never go to movies at a theatre without smking first. if im paying 12 bucks for a movie im going to go about doing it the right way.

18. DITTO! watched it with a friend blazed out my skull excellent movie!

19. Talking to the guy about sobering up in the movies. I was wondering about this. sometimes when i get stoned and i watch movies or tv that requires you to pay attention to follow along such as certain tv shows or whatnot the more i concentrate on the show or movie the faster i sober up or the faster I SEEM to sober up I dont know anyone else have this problem ? what do you do

20. i watched avatar high at the movies, but not in 3d.
    I got so drawn into the world they created... an amazing experience

do it!