Autumnal Exquinox = Budding Season But when ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by xxGOYOxx, Sep 6, 2010.

1. when does the summer equinox occur for us in the East Coast ? I live in GA and have been veggin my outdoor since june 14th....when does that damn 12/12 occur ??? i can't wait....:confused:

2. Doesn't mean anything in outdoor growing. When your plants flower is directly related to strain genetics. Most Indica strains should be well into flowering with harvest dates the end of September/early October. If you're growing Sativa dominant strains you could be looking at flowering mid-September with a late November harvest.

3. my sativa strain just started flowering 2 weeks ago,,, be patient some are slower than others

4. 12/12 doesn't occur until September 20th outdoors...even most pure Sativa's should have begun flowering by now...

5. Im in GA growing outdoors and im in the fourth full week of flowering man. But I planted over a month before you so that prolly has something to do with it. It should have preflowered by now. Maybe its a very late finishing sativa

6. damn dude Im in GA and I planted in June and now on 8th week of flowering..

7. i stay right outside atlanta and planted mines around late june early july..mines is in prefloweing right now ..

8. How big is your plant? And what strain is it? Mines an indica dom hybrid. It showed sex on july 9th but had like a really long preflower stage where it hardly grew at all till around august 6th. Looks like i'll be harvesting around Oct. 5th. But with a 6x6 plant im looking at a nice yield of some dank fire. Good luck

9. Mine is just a bagseed also, I had that long period too back then ...Also had some ppl and I think friends was picking at my damn plant.Making me mad.lol I prob have 10% red hairs if that but cloudy crystals.

10. Yeah i have around 5-10% brown hairs with a ton of clear trichs right now. Really has expoded the last couple weeks.

Here's a good macro shot I took today with 10x magnification

[​IMG]

11. nice! I should of put brown hairs instead of red for mine too! If thats your top then mine is basically that but smaller hairs that are more brown...is brown good?

12. I don't think its really bad or good haha. Just means the flowers are maturing. Personally, I think the tint of the brown hairs on my buds makes for a nice color combo with the lime green thats triched out. Temps have been going unusually low here at night so im hoping I can get some purple in the bud to go along with the all purple stems. Would love some more colors