AUTOPOT

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by doghammer, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Anyone use Autopots? I've been using them for around 5 years. Just wondering if anyone else on the forum is using them.

2. I have acquired some. Yet to use.

3. well I don't know everything but if you have any questions I sure will try to answer them

4. Ok, one I have thought of.
    Can you adjust the flow in these things?
    Just that I figure depending on the medium you're using there would be more resistance between some and others?

5. are asking can you adjust the amount of water that comes in?

6. I've used them to grow 4 different strains.
    The learning curve probably prevented me from executing the grows very well, because I was slightly unhappy with the results.
    I've since gone back to DWC because my plants like my handling of it better.
    But it is more work than autopots.

I might try autopots again eventually with a different medium.

7. On my second grow with them. Got 8 z's from first grow. 4×4, qb's. Very easy. Make sure your clone or seed is well established before turning the system on.

My buddy is dealing with wpm ... seems the coco carries the nutes to the top of the pot and it always appears wet. I havent had those issues knock on wood.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

8. I've never use coco. I run Promix HP. I've been using the same Promix for the last 5 to 6 years. I just pull the finished plant out flush pot put a tablespoon of lime on and stick a clone or seedling back in.

9. I'll probably pull about 2 pounds of good flower from 4x4 with Autopots

10. 2 pounds is a goal I wouldn't bank on in that area.. 4 by 4 and a scrog. Or sea of green , a pound is do- able. Long veg or 5 or 6 plants.. but 2 pounds crammed in a 4 by 4 would lead to multiple issues.. here's a 5 by 5 ,no tent this run, 4 plants under a 600 watt.. 30 days veg.. just switched to flower a week ago.. so 40 days from seed.. will probably pull a pound roughly.. pulled 13 oz same setup same place different genes, but only 2 plants. 5 week veg.. the last pic is of that harvest IMG_20201202_115004687_HDR.jpg 20200723_163658.jpg 20200723_164739.jpg 20200802_224735.jpg 20200815_003726.jpg 20200802_131953.jpg

Sent from my moto e using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. looks nice good job. I usually pull around 1.5 gpw with a 30 day veg I vegged 5 weeks this time. I'm running scrog. sealed room co2 mini-split and dehumidifier. I really plan on pulling 2 gpw this run. the 1.5 was in my old grow room. no co2 no dehumidifier not sealed I usually had to cut a little early because of mold. I'm running 680 led grow light. I'll let you know how it turns out form. my goal is 1360 grams

12. I am not calling you a liar, but I would like to see that 1.5 grams per watt.. not that it's not achievable, it is..just extremely rare.. I would have to see it to believe it.. there's a saying around here.. if you ain't got pictures and proof,it did not happen..lol.. alot of people claim things.. but never show it-flower room, amount of lights, plants, dry weight on a scale.. enough for someone with a decade of successful grows under his belt, to be able to get a good estimate.. never happens.. but if you show me.?..lol.. I'm a believer and now a dedicated follower.. however I'm leaning on no proof friend.. make a believer out of me...lol

13. I am not calling you a liar, but I would like to see that 1.5 grams per watt.. not that it's not achievable, it is..just extremely rare.. I would have to see it to believe it.. there's a saying around here.. if you ain't got pictures and proof,it did not happen..lol.. alot of people claim things.. but never show it-flower room, amount of lights, plants, dry weight on a scale.. enough for someone with a decade of successful grows under his belt, to be able to get a good estimate.. never happens.. but if you show me.?..lol.. I'm a believer and now a dedicated follower.. however I'm leaning on no proof friend.. make a believer out of me...lol

14. To be honest man.. you have no grows on record now that I see.. lol.. cut it out bro.. it's not helpful to others by lieing.. you would of been and posted your proof along with your retort.. and wouldn't be asking if it's achievable, cause you basically did it..lol

15. PLC (Greengenes) Grow Pics

16. I understand. I don't like you saying I'm lying. I do realize I don't post much here. I've worked hard learning from forums like this plus experimenting on my own. There's also a lot of bull shit you have to sift through and figure out what works for you. I scrog I high stress train. I only use Dyna Gro FP and Dyna Mag Pro. I changed it up this run and I'm using Jacks 321

17. Dude..lol.. that's one plant.. you said a 4 by 4 ..4 250 watts.. so 1000 watts of led.. which isn't equivalent to hid watts,FYI.. and only showed one plants that looks to be about a qp to 5 ounces at best after it's dried.. you would need way more of them to hit your claim of 1.5 grams per watt..lol.. and didn't show numbers on scale.. no plants,but one,that equaled a qp,120 grams, no scale for that one.. no pic of area, or plants or weight.. just one plant..lol. We will need more than that.. and using a thousand watts in a 4 by 4 tent your said, at 1.5 grams a watt, is like over 3 pounds..lmao.. if that is your pic,and I seriously doubt it is, then that qp plant,? Is lacking like 12 more..lol.. where are the pics of 12 quarter pound plants crammed into a 4 by 4.. you are a liar

18. Again not saying it's not possible, but t I have to see this.lol