AUTOFLOWERS INDOOR GROW !!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bennyb32, Mar 19, 2016.

1. 1458565148483.jpg I separate my plants a little bit and hang a 300 watt cfl in between the plants to get a extra bit of added light inside the grow area . I then switch it over to the other side to give the other plants a extra bit of light .

Sent from my SM-G925F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  2. Anyone fancy dropping a line on here then be guest , happy growing people PEACE

• Like Like x 1
  3. 1458565509930.jpg here's my favourite plant out of the bunch it's about a week into flower and it's got very sticky around the bud sites on the leaves .... it's one of the smallest ones. The smallest ones seem to be the ones producing more crystals .

• Like Like x 3
  4. 1458772276335.jpg got my new shade today for my girls and I'm rating the parabolic shades big time you can tell the difference in light spread instantly !!!

• Like Like x 4
  5. 1458772534250.jpg a few of my plants was looking stressed so I gave them a feed of ALG A MIC from biobizz and there looking a lot better from just one feed . I am due to give them a feed of bio heaven tomorrow so ill be taking some more pics of before and after of what I've used so fellow growers can see how much they have improved from the feed as I only had bio root , bio grow , top max, bio bloom and canna start . Peace people and happy growing

• Like Like x 2
  6. 1459204723591.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. 1459204818985.jpg from what I've herd yellowing of leaves is normal when in flower .... not bad for my first attempt tho positive vibe in my den only

• Like Like x 3
  8. 1459204989082.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  9. this plant is one I am not sure of as I labelled up rong but she is either a nyc diesel or a blue cheese she's is beauty full inside and out 1459952299420.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  10. 1459952694718.jpg also this one could be a blue cheese or nyc diesel then one more which has grown to be really tall which is longing to flower which sounds like a nyc diesel

• Like Like x 4
  11. 1459953351263.jpg i belive there is other ways of making autos dank as the one in the pic is the darkest and I snapped the main stem on it vertuerally all the way through and she has come through the piffest...

• Like Like x 5
  12. I am using one tent to house mothers and flowering plants I have not yet seen this bee done in one growing space so let's see how it goes

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. yes mate first one I did some research tho and helped with someone else. I started off with 13 seeds now I got 9 the dog got in there and ripped a couple out lol apparently he thought 13 was an unlucky number lol

• Like Like x 3
  14. Lol man's best friend huh. What all you got goin

Tokes LED multi-strain hotspot

• Like Like x 2
  15. what you mean bro (what all you got goin) ?

• Like Like x 2
  16. What strains are you running

• Like Like x 2
  17. autos- blue cheese,2 fast 2 vast, nyc diesel,skunk#1.

regular fems-2 pounder,apulco gold,amnezia zip,afghan Kush, and normal amnesia.

what you got going on bro ?

• Like Like x 2
  18. Nice lineup. I got a white strawberry skunk, blue dream, 2 blueberry gum green crack a bubblelicious a red purps and some clones thrown in there too. My journal is at The bottom of my post go check it out bro

• Like Like x 2