autoflowering QUESTION?

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by marlind9, Feb 23, 2010.

1. i was wondering if you could grow an autoflowering strain under 24 light its whole life and still get bud?

also i was wondering if anybody could tell me where to buy the ABSOLUTE CHEAPEST autoflowering strains on the web

2. I think Nirvana has an inexpensive auto strain, and autos will flower under any light cycle, I use 20/4 as a matter of personal preference, but 24/0 will do.

3. #3 ipack, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
    post in the "absolute beginners" subforum next time, this section be for grow journals matey :bongin:

to add to it, I've run several auto strains in the past and i've seen no difference in yield between 24/0 and 20/4.

I reccomend the Joint Doctor's High Breed Seeds for autoflowering plants. A lot of breeders are in a hurry to rush out new hybrids that are crossed with runderelis for the autoflowering capability, and as a result, some people are seeing variations (strains not autoflowering, erratic variations in phenotype). Joint Doctor makes sure his genetics are stable before the seeds are released.

lowryder seeds

also if you look at the pick and mix section, you can find several feminized autoflowering strains there

I also reccomend any of the Dinafem autoflowers listed

DINAFEM

4. the fastest auto and also the cheapest would be + speed auto by sweet seeds. at .irishseedbank.com , I grew it in under 60 days, seed to harvest under 24hr light, hope this helps.