Autoflowering male pollen help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jahman, May 21, 2010.

1. Okay, I got a pack of 10 Autoflowering Diesel Ryder plants, and planted 6. 3 were males, 3 females. I want to keep the males (in a different area than the females obviously) in order to collect their pollen when they are ready to shed it. What characteristics am I looking for in a good male plant? One plant has a profuse amount of balls on it, but is fairly stretched, but has very few leaves, that are very long and narrow. One has about 10 good size balls on it and is short and has mroe branching with larger and more leaves. And the 3rd is bushy on the bottom with side branching but then has a long internode space between the last space.

I'm just trying to get a good feel on which pollen to save, because I am wanting to pollinate some of my female diesel plants to get seeds (I am hoping that i am right in saying they will also be autoflowering?)

2. Save whatever one seems more desireable. Sounds like plant 2 is a good grower, my personal pick would be him. And yes, an autoflower x autoflower seed will probably be autoflowering.

3. i got the same strain, but they havent came in yet. i am a beginner, maybe u could help me when they come ?