Autoflowering Light question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by StillBlazing123, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Heeey, so I'm going to be growing 2 auto flowering plants soon and it's just a quick question of what lights to buy, I'm going to be using CFL's and here are my options.

125w CFL Lamp 6400k blue OR
    125 CFL Lamp 2700k red

and i was wondering whether 1 would be enough or to get 2

thanks guys :)!

2. [quote name='"StillBlazing123"']Heeey, so I'm going to be growing 2 auto flowering plants soon and it's just a quick question of what lights to buy, I'm going to be using CFL's and here are my options.

125w CFL Lamp 6400k blue OR
    125 CFL Lamp 2700k red

and i was wondering whether 1 would be enough or to get 2

thanks guys :)![/quote]

If your only guna get 1, get the red 1.

Its

Red for flower
    +
    Blue for veg

Thats ideally but red is ok for veg

3. Thanks buddy! and do you think 1 light would be enough for 2 plants or get 2 lights :)?

4. [quote name='"StillBlazing123"']Thanks buddy! and do you think 1 light would be enough for 2 plants or get 2 lights :)?[/quote]

2 really man, well for cfl they say 100 watt for 1 plant then 50 watt for each additional plant but with 1 125 watt your neally at the 150 watt you need. You could go a 125 red spectrum an a couple of smaller 23 watt blue spectrum. That way you hav the watts and you have both spectrums covered too :)

5. Thanks for all the help man:) I'm probably going to go with 2 red lights, but if not i'll definitely get a couple smaller blue ones :D

6. [quote name='"StillBlazing123"']Thanks for all the help man:) I'm probably going to go with 2 red lights, but if not i'll definitely get a couple smaller blue ones :D[/quote]

No worrys

Does the supplyer your gettin your 125s from not sell the dual spectrum 1s? We can get dual spectrum cfls 250 watt for about 40 quid on ebay in uk

7. Just checked and they have,
    400w Sunmaster Duel Spectrum - £22.50
    150w Super plant dual spectrum - £35.50

just googled it, and they are both HPS i think :/

8. [quote name='"StillBlazing123"']Just checked and they have,
    400w Sunmaster Duel Spectrum - £22.50
    150w Super plant dual spectrum - £35.50

just googled it, and they are both HPS i think :/[/quote]

U in the uk?

9. Yeaah, I'm in the UK, ahh cheers man, I'll have a look at them on ebay and see what I can get

10. [quote name='"StillBlazing123"']Yeaah, I'm in the UK, ahh cheers man, I'll have a look at them on ebay and see what I can get[/quote]

No worrys im up north west. They got an ebay shop that basement lighting, its wer i got my 125 watt dual spectrum from

11. Green lamp is another ebay shop you should check out for lamps and bulbs

12. I'm going to see what i can get now buddy! :)

13. [quote name='"StillBlazing123"']I'm going to see what i can get now buddy! :)[/quote]

Ano it myt sound stupid but mek sure you get the right bulb for your hanger or fitment. I bought the wrong one first time round. I bought an e27 reflector and a e40 bulb like a dick and it wouldnt fit :(. Had to order a different 1