Autoflower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by LemoS, Nov 2, 2011.

1. I decided, that im gonna start growing an autoflower in this spring. But I dont really know which one, so I hope, that you`ll help me to choose, which one is the best. Last weekend I saw couple autoflowers in the shop:

-Auto Blueberry (Bluberry x Canadian Ruderalis)
    -Auto Mazar (Mazar x Ruderalis Indica)
    -AK 47 Automatic Ak 47 x lowryder
    -Lowryder #2 Auto Santa Maria x Lowryder
    -Easy Ryder Auto Automatic AK47 x Lowryder #2
    -Diesel Ryder Auto New York City Diesel x Lowryder #2
    -BCN Diesel Auto 30 % Rudelaris, 50 % Indica, 20 % Sativa
    -Gnomo Auto Rudelaris - Sativa
    -Afrodite Auto
    -Big Band Auto

Do you have any experience with those AFs?
    I will be very grateful if u will help me to choose.

Regards

2. Auto blueberry, Auto AK, Lowryder and Diesel Ryder are the best in my opinion, but I have never tried Gnomo Auto or Big Band

3. Dunno about the AK If it's outdoors depending on your location ,
    But the deisel rider for sure :)!
    An auto is an auto though your gonna need an extremely sunny place If you want a good yeild , good luck :)

4. First hand experience with Big bang. I think that's what you meant by big band. It grew very well in not the greatest weather conditions. Good luck to ya too, I plan on a few auto's myself next spring.

5. Hello,
    Thanks for suggestions;
    there will be no problem with the sun..
    Best weed I tried was mataro blue, so i`m looking for plant with similar or best potency (can guess thats blueberry?) or more like smile effect :D

6. I decide between AK 47 auto and Blueberry. Has anyone any experiences about potency of these two plants? thanks :)

7. The kannabia team has gnomo which is part blue maturo so that would probably be close to what you want. I just ordered 5 of them from herbies and when I start them up, I'll blog the results.