Autoflower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thcmane, Dec 9, 2012.

1. How many autos could I grow under a 400 watt mh hps in soil in a 8 ft long by 2 1/2 wide?? Don't know anything about auto flower plant but interested in growing a few next time??

2. It depends on training methods you use etc. I would look into a SoG (Sea of Green) setup if I were you...it allows for multiple plants at different stages of growth, all thanks to the autoflowering gene :D

3. I'm growing 5 hash plant autos under one 400 watt light. I could probably do one or two more but that would be pushing it.

4. GD - are you growing them with the intention of making hash out of them or do you just enjoy the hashy taste? Also do you have a grow journal I could follow? I'm always interested in seeing how autos turn out!

5. I will look in to it I have read some about the sea of green... I am still on my first grow now just wanna learn something new after this.

6. Hash plant auto is a good yielder! I intend on making oil out of it because it's covered in trichomes! Of course I will smoke some too!