Autoflower White Widow..foxtailing ? single finger leaves need HELP

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ivanecek88, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Sup Everyone

This is my 2nd time grow....i haven realizing this until right now i think my auto White Widow is foxtailing....not sure about it...

she s now 61days from Seed
    Biobizz Allmix
    Biobizz Grow / Bloom
    300w cfl Dual Spect
    18/6 light cycle
    Auto White Widow ( Seedsman)
    ph 6.2 - 6.5
    temp 25 -27
    Humidity 55% - 65% mainly 65% tried everything to go lower then 50% but no chance even dehumidifier didnt help

could u have a look at the pictures pls and let me know what ya think...is it fox tailing ? good or bad ? or what should i do bout it ?... funny think is that my other strain Auto Jack Herrer doesnt have that problem..do u think it will affect the buds or yield ? it is funny strain straight from week 2 she has started growing with 2 main branches (instead of 1 ) and also not long she started to grow only single finger leaves do u thing that is normal ?? the other Jack Herrer plant is competely diff has big nuggets and is lot more advanced then WW also she stopped growing vertically not long time ago she only start growing trich and put on some smell do u thinkg dat is normal ? ..thx a lot for ur help / advice

Peace ✌

Attached Files:

2. not looking good
    get a bigger one,,, what are temps/??

3. Will have to....do u know bout 25-27 ish max upto 28celsius...

4. that shouldnt cause it to fox tail tho still, genetics..

5. So do u think there is sumthin i can do bout it ? or just leave it

6. Well at least ive learnt a lesson for a next time...ive read dat but it never mentioned the fox tailing so i was confused..bad experience still experience....whole week ive been given her only water...so what do u recommend ? another week on water ? or i should give her the Bio Bloom 2-7-4 ... thx a lot for ur help ✌️

7. only give nutes when the leaves tell you I doubt you need any for a long time , but its a guess
    how mucho longer til shes gets the axe ?

8. Ok will keep an eye on her...well according to Seedbank another 4weeks ...