Autoflower Week 8.5 Leafs Dying / Yellow/brown

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Cyklos, May 25, 2014.

1. Hello,

Autoflower - Autoextreme Dutch passion

PICTURES HERE:  http://share.pho.to/5kZMz

Week 8.5

Problem: Leafs turing yellow/brown then completly brown and falling off. Can anyone tell me what the problem is?
    Is it normal for some leafs to die during flowering?

Feed:
    0.5 ml Biobloom/Topmax on each 1.5 L (Feed around 4.5L each 5-6 days) molasses 1 tbsl per galon

What type of medium; soil or hydro? Soil
    What brand and type of soil? No brand since in the country im in there is just normal organic soil none of the mircale grows etc you guys have.
    Indoors or outdoors? indoor
    What strain? Autoflower Autoextreme
    How old are the plants? 7 weeks old
    What type of lights and how many watts? 2x125 W 6300K 3x105W 2700K CFL
    How far from the lights? Close as seen in pics
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? Every 5-7 days 20% of 15L pot
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? Feed Biogrow 3-0-8 Biobloom 1-2-2 and Topmax 0.2-0.-0.1, Molasses 1tbp per galon
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? didnt check fed ph water between 6-7
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 70-75F
    What size pots? 10L
    Any bugs? Look real close. There were killed whiteflies with traps and neem oil
    Any other pertinent info? I only feed biogrow because plant didnt stretch and is very underdeveloped. I have a 2nd plant 15L is doing extremely well

Attached Files:

2. What brand and type of soil? No brand since in the country I'm in there is just normal organic soil none of the miracle grows etc you guys have.  ...

This could be a nasty issue hiding in the wings, the soil you buy in bags has been sterilized and measured out for plants, using dirt from the ground opens you up to all types of strange shit like virus and disease, even a cheap bag of dirt has been treated to prevent spores and bugs from breeding, by composting the soils with its own heat ...next grow buy in a bag or two, you will note the difference straight away, even better look to buying in some organic soil from the commune in your town?