Autoflower regressing back into veg?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by IIII2O, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Hey, I have an outdoor Cinex autoflower (I'm pretty sure) and she started flowering almost 2 months ago. Got the white hairs and the white heads that eventually started budding. However, a couple weeks ago I noticed that the heads became more leaf-like again and hasn't produced more bud. I'm thinking that since it's outside that it realized it was gonna have more like than it thought so it decided to go back into veg? Or when u got the clone it was already mature enough to flower but went back into veg to grow more? IMG_2714.JPG IMG_2716.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sure you have an autoflower? o_O

What country are you in? Or how long are your daylight hours?

Grow journal

3. A breeder that uses all the flowering sales words you desire but with serious work to do to finish their pheno's

IMO: AVOID

This seven week, very potent sativa was originally discovered by a grower in Oregon. Like Gorilla Glue #4, OG Kush, Sour Diesel and many other legends, Cinex was the result of an accidental pollination. This clone-only strain was created when a resinous female from unknown origin hermed and pollinated a rare Cinderella 99. The resulting progeny were grown out and a legendary cross was discovered. It was originally called Cin-X because it was Cinderella 99 crossed with an unknown but eventually was renamed by other growers to Cinex. It was incorrectly speculated by many that it was a cross between Cinderella and Vortex; probably because of its unique cheesy funk.

Although one of its parents was a hermaphrodite, Cinex is nearly impossible to get to exhibit hermaphrodite traits (we tried).

Cinex quickly took the region by storm and became immensely popular overnight. Cinex creates a unique focused, energetic high like no other while maintaining a relaxed state of mind. It is a favorite for social situations as it can make people happy and talkative.

We recreated this strain using the legendary and rare Cinderella 99 pineapple pheno mother and a carefully selected Vortex father to create regular seeds. A resulting male was used to back-cross with the clone only version.

Cinex is a forgiving plant to grow, has excellent tolerance to pests and mold and is a consistently good yielder. Because of its bud structure, it is quick and easy to trim. It has a unique lemon smell, super sticky, dense round flowers and tons of crystals. Cinex’ visual appeal, smell and effect will keep even the pickiest connoisseur coming back for more. This is a memorable strain that every grower should try at least once and always gets high points by anyone reviewing this awesome strain.

It was a regular occurrence when patients tried this strain to come back and ask to get more for their personal stock before it runs out (this is how you know you have a great strain).

Note from breeder: This is one of my favorite social strains. I have tried many other sativa dominant strains but very few can match the euphoric, social state of mind. This is an awesome strain. In my opinion, it would be a loss to not bring the seeds to the growing community outside the Northwest.
    (https://elev8seeds.com/strains/cinex/)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oregon. Light is from 6am to 8:30pm now. And the crystals all disappeared too! Wtf?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. An auto flower will flower under 24 hrs light what you have my friend is not an auto flower

6. And I'm not totally sure and I could be wrong but you can't clone an auto flower