Autoflower question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SmokeThatLarry, Sep 10, 2012.

1. I have two plants i grew from random good seeds i've collected (another died and another was male) and one of them survivng plants i'm pretty sure is an autoflower. classic midget plant. anyways, i'm wondering if you could share some pointers on when to pull the plant. I have no experience with autoflowers. visuals would be perfect (such as pistil color). thanks. OH! and one more question, how much can i expect to get off a typical autoflower. mine is 12 inches and isn't getting any taller at this stage. sorry if something didn't make sense, i smoked too much chrome diesel a second ago

2. pistil color wood be same as reg. plant. Start watching pistils after the 60th day most auto flowers harvest between 60 and 75 days just depends on strain. as far as how much ull get also depends on strain usually somewhere between 15grams and 30grams which will also depend on what kind of lights and wattage of lights and what light cycle you use. I recommed ALOT OF RESEARCH b4 getting to far into tryin to grow autoflower plants.

3. I agree with the previous post. My experience with autoflowers has shown me that unless they are grown outside under constant sun, they will stay short and bushy, producing no more than 50grams. I'm sure you could harvest more, but I haven't figured out how...