Autoflower Grow in Woods?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by elfman5150, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Hey everyone, I just purchased some iranian autoflowers from Dr Green Thumb and some lowlife auto hindu kush off of attitude. I have scouted out some locations for my grow, and thought that it might be a good idea to plant them in this clear spot in the woods behind my house. Unfortunately there is a good amount of shade from the trees, though I'm not sure how exactly it will look in the springtime. Anyway, does anybody know if autos tend to need more sunlight? Would it be okay to plant them in the woods? Thanks for any advice

2. autos are still an mj plant. the better the light, the better theyll grow, but im sure ive read some journals around that were grown outside without optimal light. i wouldnt expect an amazing yield, but if u take care of them properly, they should do alright. also obv yes many people do outside auto grows. the plants are kinda geared towards that
    hope this helps

3. Yeah, a reccomendation of mine, is I am on my first grow as well and I look at where the branches of the trees climb, they go towards the sun. Also is there underbrush that grows big? If it does its great spot for cannabis

• Like Like x 1