Auto

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by KRONIK801, Feb 10, 2016.

1. my question is you have all those they start flowering in 2nd 3rd week of life how long is the total duration of the plant's life vegetation through flowering summer 8 weeks flowerinfloome are 12 weeks some are ononlyweeks10 flower.i kno to look at trichrone10but any experience on genral time of auto cheese from the vault..... thx an happy growing

2. Autos are so tricky... they all seem to have a mind of there own

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. I just finished an auto cheese can't remember wher it was from but it only took about 55 dad from seed. It's been in to cure for about 3 weeks now and smelling nice

4. I'm on day 50 of mine I bought a mixed pack of 10 didn't know some were autos any way of telling which are I have 2 flowering I'm guessing they are the only 2 autos
    IMG_20160430_225906.jpg

5. Hi, I hope you might be able to advise me? I’m growing autos for the first time (grown loads of feminine seeds in previous years with great success) I want to know if I’ve destroyed my crop by pinching out too early. I waited till they were 4-5 weeks old and had two sets of proper leaves then pinched out the new leaf buds which I’ve always done with feminine seeds, Pure AK, so I get more branches and more flowering heads. This time the auto flowering plants started producing loads of pistols and dense leave like they are going into reproductive mode and it’s only June! I’m in UK so we have 3 months of the growing season left. What should I do? Am I likely to still get a crop?