Auto ???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by keef1986, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Hey blades. I have been using a homemade dwc system in my 2'x3' closet. kind of a micro grow. I have been seriosly considering switching to autoflowering plants but I'm unsure as to what I will be able to fit in that space. I am running approximately 225 watts of LED and 1- 70 watt hps. I plan to continue going with dwc, probably bubble bucket setup. Judging from the space that I have and the lighting that I have, would it be beneficial to try to grow two autos at a time or just one? I also would like to aim for a monthly harvest so I will be taking a clone from the first after about 1 month and so on... my question is with the lighting that I have, how big will these autos get?

2. You can't clone Auto strains.

Just get a shorter flowering indica strain. I have run Cluster and Jamaican dream and both are under 2 feet high and I threw them in as rooted clones. I also had a sativa strain that I put in flower around 8 inches and it came out around 3 feet.

3. I'm not super concerned about height, but I would like to fill the space out as much as possible. Thanks for the advice though, I did not know that you cant clone autos. Well, maybe a scrog setup would be better for me. I guess with the lighting that I have, I should try to keep them from getting too tall, just because the light intensity isn't that great. I'm just about finished with my first indoor hydro grow and it has turned out pretty good with just LST-ing but I got greedy and tried to put 6 plants in there and 3 turned out good. The other 3 got shaded out and after harvest I think I'm going to try to reveg the small ones.

4. Yeah, can't clone auto's since they flower based on age..no way to veg the clipping.
    I say go with the 2 auto's though. Let one grow about a month then plant the next....

5. thanx for the advice