Auto Seeds Berry Ryder with 210 actual watts and lst

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Cmm8907, Jan 12, 2013.

1. The LST looks awesome. Let me know your final harvest. Very interested.

2.  Just found this thread, do you mind me asking what the dried weight was? I've heard a lot of good things about Autoseeds genetics. Congrats my man. 

3. Welcome man. So the Final weight was a little over 30g. Don't have an exact because I stopped weighing as I strated smoking it was still needing a little bit of curing but when it was done curing it was 27.5 and I had already smoked almost an 1/8 of it.

4. soome berry rider creeper lol

5. Did you do a smoke report in the end?

6. Nice  Cmm, you got any plans for some more Bomb grows? I'm keen to get growing again just can't decide which strain to go with from them, or in fact any strain full stop. I've been eyeing some Dinafem and Barneys of late. Decisions, decisions

7. Hey man. Thanks for the support. I'm actually doing a journal for my DNS genetics LA chocolat as we speak. Its in the signature of my posts I believe. Check it out and thanks again.

8. Have you run any more Berry Ryder? I've got 2 out doors now that are a couple weeks out yet, one is in a 5 gallon pot, it's very nice, one is in the Earth, no pot, it's HUGE... :)