auto seeds auto pounder?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by steadyburnin, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Has anyone grown this outdoor and successfully gotten even around a pound of weed off this?

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. Looks good think im gonna try 5 this spring im ordering on march 1st . Ill do an auto pounder journal.

3. Word, im going to get 5 aswell. Hopeing to get at least a half pound per!

4. I would get their purple cheese and the trans sib

5. It's definitely tempting, thst purple cheese looks crazy! Im looking for higher yielding auto however so i doubt that will be on my list, atleast not for my first grow.

6. I'm trying one auto strain this year too...auto kaya 47 just to satisfy my curiosity

7. I dont know whats wrong but its called auto pounder its on attitude seedbank when you click on auto flowers its one of the first ones.

8. just look up auto pounder strain in google

9. I'm 20 days into growing some auto-pounder. It's germination went well two days and I had to get them planted. They are on there 3rd set of leafs Has anyone grown them and gotten the advertised results? Also using a product called David's grow. Anyone ever used it?

10. #14 steadyburnin, Feb 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2013
  11. Dinafem auto critical jack herer and dutch passion auto mazar from my recent research havs been well documented as good yielders and proper potencyto boot.

12. Im in for 5 autos as well ..

13. The auto pounders are doing great btw. I think you will enjoy growing them.

14. Don't doubt they'll be great but theirs no way you'll get a pound off of a auto , it's not been done yet and I'm fairly sure it won't be for a while

15. #19 ruffstylez, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2013
    Auto mazar set the "offical" record at one time with 12.5 oz dry under a led light. That record got broke by someone growing a think different auto which was 16 oz dry iirc. Autos got laughed at, which kept a lot of the professional hydro growers away. They get nearly double the light, and have rapid growth. These new autos are going slightly longer at 100 days from seed, and the extra 30 days has them competeing with photos. Most people would be happy with 12.5 oz off 8 week veg and 8plus week flowers. But to get that from seed to harvest in under 100 days is crazy. Autos are the future because of the rapid growth, and imagine what will happen as they grow fro 150 days or even longer. They are going to smash photos and they will be a thing in the past. Getting 20-24 hrs of light and still flowering plus the rapid growth is something photos won't be able to compete with.

If you want to pull close to a lb look into think different, auto pounder, auto mazar, iranian auto flower. There are a few others as well, but grown right you can pull 10plus oz per plant under a 600 hps or an led light.