Auto Run 2022

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by dobro49, Apr 25, 2022.

1. I just started 2 seeds, Northlights and Gorilla glue autos. Started them in good moist jiffy pots along with a Marigold and a Anaheim Chili pepper. My scattershot approach as usual tho I’m making notes this time. I’ll add pics as it goes.
    Looking forward to another year of being a dam criminal on my own property while harming not a single person. Even paying the county taxes this week like the decent people do.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. I moved these to what my idea of a heat mat is, the hood of an old Toyota truck that I sometimes use for a greenhouse. I’ll bring them in at dark. I try to keep those seeds soaked in the dirt for a day or two.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dude you giving me ideas ..lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. I’m going to start another Northlights seed today in a SIP container. These cool nights have finally passed.

On the garden side, I’ve got a variety of peppers, tomatoes, sage, and flowers going. I started sage, marigolds, and a cantaloupe yesterday, 5-2-22.

• Like Like x 6
  5. I grew Sage from seed last year for the first time. All the plants I put in the ground have come back to life. The two I grew in containers and stored in the greenhouse have shown no sign of life yet. I think the containers dried out to much.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. I’m basically using a deep tool storage bin that I got at Wally World. It’s a heavy duty style about 7-8 inches deep and I’m keeping it moist. I’ve stepped up on moisture and monitoring these seeds to help them germ after struggling some last season.

• Like Like x 3
  7. I used Johnny's seed. I had 5 out of 6 seeds germinate. Here's a picture of the plant in the container that hasn't shown life yet. The pot is a little smaller than the 10 gallon smart pot behind it. And the second picture is an in ground Sage plant that is showing life.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. 364888E0-AA21-422B-A678-75722BF1FA1D.jpeg More of my crack shot photography but this is where I have Sage on the right and Marigold on the left. The green in the upper left is a weed of some sort. This was just Marigolds last year so I’m sure there are a few seeds left behind as well. That’s a bagged grow mix from big box store.

• Like Like x 3
  9. I went ahead and started a photo seed today, Maui that is some fire. Still on the slow roll with these autos as usual.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Getting ready to germ as I type. 1 is a Northern Lights Auto that will be outside. Will be my first auto.

• Like Like x 3
  11. That’s a good choice. I grew a few last year that were problem free once they got going. Good smoke too.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Do you feel safe to post pictures of your girls dobro49?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yea, I’ll be putting up some soon. I mentioned in the lounge that I registered with the state to get some Butterfly encouraging seeds so I figure they will kick the doors down anytime.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Autos went to hell so we are into old timey 80s style outdoor growing where we tend to em And hope for females. Kind of exciting tho I’m going to run some Fall autos for fun. I’ve moved some of these to the little private spot out back and getting the rest in a few minutes. There is one Pandamo and a Maui in this mix so I have some known genetics to work with.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Just noting that I watered good this morning and sprayed a round of Neem at dusk. Everything looks well at the moment tho one tomato has acted a bit slow. I’m crossing my fingers on these melons.

• Like Like x 4
  16. I was rummaging thru a closet in the dry room and found a baggie with 2 med bottles of more mystery seeds. I figure I saved them for good reason and I’m starting some now. I do hope they are a Sativa that I ran a few years back and enjoyed a plenty tho it flowered forever.

• Like Like x 4
  17. #17 dobro49, Jul 1, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
    I’ll get pics soon but the photo tun is getting started good finally. I’ve got one that germinated with teeth and growling. I love genes like that but the damn thing will probably be male.

Edit to add since it is a journal that I did the ipm again today with Neem and baking soda. Only seen very minor nibbling on just a few leaves.

• Like Like x 2
  18. How are those trees growing @dobro49?

• Like Like x 1
  19. The storms took 4 and I’ve got 3 that are growing good and starting to smell off. I’ve been rushing to get some started that will stay small. It’s a risky plant count but I want to try and make up the loss.

• Like Like x 1
  20. D39D330B-30BE-4C4D-B063-3C4CD93CFE8D.jpeg 5E790D82-6BF4-44C4-B3E4-4B9C093C4EE3.jpeg C31A94CD-B5FC-4666-8771-ACB7F5363D07.jpeg The Blueberry Auto, I’ve still got 2 plus solid months to go to finish it. The other is a Pandamo photo plant that’s starting to flower.

• Like Like x 1