Auto Flower - Speedy Gonzales - 2nd Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Roysters, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Hello GC : ] Thank you for Viewing this ' Thread ' ...

This Is going to my 2nd grow In a small area ( Card board box )

* Strain - Speedy G ( Auto-flower )
    * Pot Size - 5 litre
    * Soil - Fox farm ( With perlite )

* Lighting - 2 x 20watt - CFL's ( 2700k )
    - 1 x 90watt - LED Grow light

Future strains -
    • Blue Diesel
    • Jet 47
    • Short Rider

So this Is ' The Beginning ' Of a few more grows ; ]

Starting With Flash seeds - Speedy Gonzale !
    * From Pic n Mix Seed Bank

For the fan of Diesel, here comes the new cross released with this famous plant, we have stabilised this cross which is the result of NYC Diesel, Shark Attack with Lowryder #2. Incredibly strong smell, and plants are totally covered with cristal glands.

Type: Autoflowering
    Heigh: 50-100 cm
    Time to harvest: 65-75 days from seed
    Harvest: 25-45 gr per plant

I will be germinating tomorrow ... I'll upload some pic's as I do - so there' something to see on this Thread

Hope to hear From you soon People - Let the Grow commence ; ] :smoke:

2. subed. I honestly doubt you will pull up to 45g per plant with this light set up. Please prove me wrong ;). i can't wait to see the end results :bongin: :bongin: :bongin:

3. Sorry man < I copy n pasted the Info off The seed website ( I wasn't meaning I'd get 45g per plant ) but I hope to produce a high yield ...

I agree but i hope I can prove my self wrong - If it's possible - It can be done

Thanks for the Post ,, Keep subb'd please - I'll be updating this like I do my Current Thread Check It .. Tell me what you think the Link In down Here VVVVVVVV:smoke::smoke:

4. #4 Roysters, Jan 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2011
    DAY 1 - Germination

Date - 20/1/11 , Time - 13:16

I have began to Germinate 1 x Speedy Gonzales - I have used a few paper towels , between 2 plates .. Sprayed with water & left in a Cool / Dark place ..

I will check tonight that the paper towels haven't dried out when my light's are off in my bedroom ...

Here's a picture of the seed & packaging
    [​IMG]

- Today I cleaned & disinfected by grow box , I took all the lights out & the plant I'm growing at the moment ( the Link Is in my Signature )

And scrubbed the whole box down with a mix of water & a drop of Milk ( To get rid of some mildew )
    I then sprayed the Box with disinfectant .. & washed down with water ( Still a slight smell of disinfectant ) :/

It might not be mildew that's causing the box to smell .. Like a Fish tank / Pond - I think It could be because I am using Distilled 'Tap Water' & It smells Like the box ( So If I buy A big bottle of water from my Local shop & check the Ph of the water ) I should be Fine to start A new fresh grow

I have a 6 litre Pot for my Auto flower - Speedy G

The best Soil I could get ( No perlite : / )

The Grow Box
    [​IMG]

6 Litre Pot - Should I start In a smaller Pot , then transplant when root bound?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Sun was shinning brightly again today - so I let here chill for a good few hours ( 2-3 ) Of Constant Sun ( Temps. 25-28 C )

ATTENTION : This Plant - Has been growing for 34 days ( 30 days in Veg )
    IT IS BLUE CHEESE - PLEASE CLICK THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF MY POST TO SEE MORE PICTURES
    OF THIS PLANT -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THERE WILL BE MORE PHOTO'S VERY SOON ( UPLOADING ONTO FILKR )

ENJOY A NICE CLEAR SHOT OF SOME HIGH QUALITY SKUNK - G13 Haze

Here's a Beautiful shot of some bud I got - It was as good as It looks ; ]
    [​IMG]

5. Nice job Roy! I went ahead and subscribed to your thread. Excited to see how this turns out. I'm slowly getting my PC box built, but it's going slower than expected.

Quick question, How was the smell?

I'm looking into getting some seeds soon, and I'm looking for seeds that have little smell. Thanks!

6. Cheers man keep subb'd . I'll be updating ' daily ' I have only just begun germinating the Speedy Gonzales , I got the seed from Pic n Mix seed's

Speedy G will be the first strain out of 4 strains ( Other strains I'll be growing are -Blue diesel -Short Rider -Jet 47
    I'll growing the speedy G - With the Blue cheese plant you can see above .

Let me know when you've got a thread sorted & u've germinated a seed & I'll keep checking ur thread man ..

Smell Is not a problem for me .. as I smoke It daily In my room There's always a strong smell Of skunk in the house ( on the landing anyway )

So the smell Isn't a problem - If it was I would think about making my Own 'carbon filter' easy enough - you just need to know where to buy the things u need for it .. Google It .. Find It re search It ; ]

Good Luck with ur Pc grow man ..

7. Roy - Got Banned for a Year :mad: ... I am BACK now & will be taking over this Thread .. & will try my best to update as much as I was doing

I guess Someone clearly doesn't want me on here - So they reported a post
    that I made a simple error In of my Age & I get banned Instantly ...

Well I'm not giving up that easily - I'll be a lot more careful when posting things now ... SOME PEOPLE ( I just don't understand ) :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:HIIIII

HAAHAHAHA

8. im sorry to report that light you got is not truely 90w of led. Sorry for the low post count but i mostly lurk this forum i post a great deal in others. You may have gotten 45w of usable led light and to be quite honest in a space that small you are going to bleach out your mj with an led that close. im waiting on my tent to get here so i can pop my 100w in with my 3 autos going right now but you are going to have a little bit of stretch with the spectrum of light your using as well. here are some pics of what you can expect. This is week 1 of flowering under a true 100w of led lighting. once my tent gets in im going to add cfl's for supplemental side lighting and for better bud development on the lower branches. I dont want to completely burst your bubble but i wanted you to know what your getting into with led's as you cant treat them like anything else.

Attached Files:

9. why were u banned

10. im subbed cant wait to see how it goes buddy