[Auto] Closet Grow (Mars 400w LED)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by norubbers, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Ok clipped it yesterday
    20160519_182101.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. This is the Bubble Kush Day 62.... 18 more days till day 80. I still think either it got stunted or slow grow no clue.
    The past week I have had the flower light on I don't have both lights on I don't know if I should have both lights on them I have 2x Mars 400w on the 1 plant.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Well ll 2 days ago I fed it a but more nutes than 1/4 and i guess it didn't like it but now its turning a bit yellowish so I am trying to decide once its dry again either I flush it or just put it back to 1/4 or just add Bush Doctor Wholly Mackerel and CalMag or just straight up water.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Did a quick scan of your log. IMO, your plants are rootbound, and you are compounding the problem with over-feeding. When she is rootbound she will shed the bottom biggest fan leaves, and work its way up.
    Just make sure your soil pH (run off) is on point if you havent yet.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ok so im back Day 69 it still has that yellow feel to it but buds are still growing i assume because it looks a bit bigger. I still been giving it nutes still I actually have leaves on this mothaf***** lol unlike the Narcotic Kush because around this time it was a skeleton skinny and shit.

So I really hope I can keep her steady and get a better harvest from her.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Ya this finished but there was a few curing issues.

Narcotic Kush was my first grow but bad grow.
    Bubble Kush did the best but my friend put it in a baggy and forgot about it and it got moldy.
    I am going to start a new grow soon.