auto berry Ryder stealth grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by barbysguy, Apr 17, 2013.

1. damn! how many total watts did you use!?

2. #102 barbysguy, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013
    I had 115 Watts in there but I just bought another light it is a florescent grow light that is 75 Watts, the light fits perfect sitting vertical in the box.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. How much weight did you end up pulling from the berry ryder? I'm on day 14 with mine. I encountered some problems, but I think they're over now.

4. I ended up with 38.6 grams off of her the flowers are still curing in jars, the hay smell is starting to leave and is starting to smell real citrus, I am hoping on having a smoke report up for you guys in a few more days

5. I've got mine in a dwc hydro bucket under a 100w t5 fixture and four 23w CFLs. That's 200w of light for one plant. I hope that will increase my yield. I'd be happy with 38 grams. They're a small strain.

I subscribed and I'm looking forward to your smoke report.

6. NEW Growth after harvest, I cut her down on the seventh of June and I kept the roots in the pot. This morning while transplanting some other girls I noticed this 1372263171959.jpg

7. you gonna reveg her?

8. Yeah I am going to let her do her thing already shows signs of flowers

9. Maybe I'll try that too. Keep us posted.

10. I woke up to this sorry sight don't think she's going to do much 1372509575093.jpg

11. It was worth a shot. How's the berry Ryder curing?

12. The cure is coming alone nicely has a strong floral smell with a undertone of citrus i am thinking of trying it out on the 4th.

13. Fucking awesome grow man! stoked for ya

Sent from my Xoom using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Did you burn any yet?

15. Oh yeah my wife and myself smoked a bowl last night. It has been curing for 24 days in the jars. The smoke tasted just as it smells, really fruity with hints of floral under tones, the high was a real mellow, not a smack you in the face and go to bed high but still a respectful stone. I am very proud of it and will be surely growing another plant as soon as my other girls finish up. I will be making another thread on the others I got going, they are a white widow, blue lemon Thai, and just had a Jamaican Kush push her head up, been also thinking about putting a sour diesel and a warda reek'n in the garden but that is just still a thought. Keep a look out for round number 2 !!

16. theres a jamaican kush grow in my signature. is is the same strain? blackout kush

17. Just had a look at yours is it more of a indica? and no sorry I should of said Jamaican OG.

18. #118 b.real, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013